Exhibit at Wonderboom Junction
The space available at Wonderboom Junction offers ample opportunity for exhibitions, both large and small.
Here are some general guidelines for exhibitions at Wonderboom Junction:
- Set-ups: Monday evenings after 19:00, or before 08:45 on a Tuesday morning.
- Breakdowns: Monday evenings after trading hours (18:00 – 19:00).
- No set-ups/breakdowns will be allowed during trading hours.
- New exhibitors occupy the courts on Monday evenings, so try to vacate as soon as possible.
- Stands must be ready to trade every morning at 09:00.
- The maximum height restriction is 1.8 m (unless approved otherwise).
- Stands must be clean and neat.
- Stands must be manned during centre shopping hours.
- No eating and drinking allowed on stands.
- No hand-written signs.
- All stands must have one or two professionally printed banners (within the height restrictions).
- All tables must be covered with centre tablecloth and a neat overlay (if available).
- No camping, plastic or garden furniture to be used.
- No harassment of shoppers.